If you’re among those disappointed customers, then stay reading this site. We are going to discuss action to stop getting unwanted emails on your SBCGlobal mail account. The steps to block undesirable emails from the SBCGlobal mail are quite easy if you work in the exact same fashion. If you find any problem after implementing the steps, then it is possible to take support from the mail experts.
1st procedure: Bar email address:
If you would like to block any specific mail address then follow the steps mentioned here as under. You will not get any message from the exact same address anymore.
- Login into the SBCGlobal mail account.
- Open’Gear icon’ and click on’SBCGlobal mail settings’ appeared on the top right corner.
- Click the ‘Blocked addresses’ icon.
- Enter the email addresses that you want to block by typing through the keyboard.
If you want to unbar it, you can do so easily by following exactly the very same steps.
2nd procedure: Unblocking the blocked addresses:
If you want to unblock the email address in the future, then you can do it via the below-mentioned steps. The steps are simple to implement.
- Open the ‘Banned address’ page.
- Open the listing of email addresses that are blocked earlier.
- Click to highlight the address.
- Click remove’ choice from the list of menu. Once done, don’t forget to save the transfer.
- Now you can try sending emails out of the blocked email addresses. The mails will begin receiving in the inbox. You may also send the email to the exact same mail address.
More information: Besides the aforementioned measures
we’re going to share more info with you. Read this information.
- When you block any email address at the SBCGlobal email account, the messages in your authorized email address will get deleted by the server itself which is why the consumer won’t find the email with that email address.
- All the mailboxes like Spam, inbox, and garbage will remain vacant as no new email will get received from the blocked mail address.
- If you’re still receiving messages from the obstructed email addresses, then it means either your account is becoming compromised or hacked by a hacker. Indications of hacked account are given here as follows:
- Unknown messages received from an unknown person.
For any help contact sbcglobal customer service phone number +1-850-441-2327